Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Danny's Birthday

I hadn't planned to make an elephant cake until the morning of Danny's birthday when he changed his mind from wanting a double layer circle cake to an elephant. I had to make do with what candy I had on hand to decorate it. He also changed his mind about the flavor of the cake from chocolate to carrot with cream cheese frosting. Luckily, I had some shredded carrots in the freezer.







Alina is having fun playing in the arcades at Boondocks.






We took a break from Boondocks to go to Danny's soccer game.

















The kids loved the go-karts and bumper boats. Alina and I weren't allowed to go on either one. She being short and I being pregnant. For awhile in the morning, Danny got to have the kiddie go-kart track all to himself, and the workers just let him stay on the kart for a very long time.

No comments: