
I finally ran in a half marathon. I had been training on and off since Alina was born. The timing and location of this race worked out the best for me. It was held on April 5th in Provo, UT. The weather was quite chilly that morning, and I had a cold, but I survived! It was a really good experience for me, because now I know I can do it. 5 years ago, I never would have imagined I'd be running these kinds of distances. I have a goal to run 2 half marathons this year, so I have one more to go. The plan is to run one in August when the weather is a little warmer, and I've had a chance to drop a few more pounds. Anyway, Alina and JD greeted me at the finish line in downtown Provo. Alina didn't want anyone else to hold her once she saw me.
2 comments:
I'm so proud of you! That is a huge accomplishment. And you better stop that crazy talk about dropping more weight.
That's awesome Jessica! Stop with the dropping weight though...scary! :) You look fantastic.
Fun to see what you and the fam are up to!
Jen
Post a Comment