I better not tell Danny where his hamburgers and chicken nuggets come from. He had a major meltdown today when he saw me washing and cutting up the Halloween sugar pumpkins the kids had decorated. While I was cleaning the strings out of Sam's pumpkin, he rescued his own before I had cut it. I explained to him what I was doing: preparing the pumpkins, so we can bake them, and then scrape out the flesh and puree it in order to make pumpkin pies and cookies. He said, "I never want you to make pumpkin pies out of this one. I will not go to sleep if you cut and eat this one."
The other two pumpkins are in the oven baking right now. Danny is carrying his around the house everywhere he goes.
Here is a picture of the pumpkin he saved.
3 comments:
I don't want to tell my kids where hamburgers come from either!! I am afraid they will never eat anything again. :)
That is so cute! What a sensitive little guy.
That is too cute!
Maybe if I found out where my hamburgers and chicken nuggets come from I could lose those last few baby weight pounds I've been stubbornly hanging onto!! ;)
Post a Comment