Friday, December 5, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged, so here it goes:
3 Shows I Watch
  • Heroes
  • Office
  • Sarah Conner Chronicles
3 Favorite Restaurants
  • Red Robin (BBQ Whiskey Chicken Burger w/all you can eat fries)
  • Cafe Rio
  • Rumbi Island Grill (This is a stretch. We really don't eat out much. I'm the restaurant!)
3 Things that Happened Yesterday
  • dropped off and picked up Danny from school
  • exercised at the gym
  • watched a movie with Jayme
3 Things I'm Looking Forward To
  • seeing my children open their gifts on Christmas day
  • JD being done with his Masters program (he doesn't even begin until January)
  • being done with childbearing (so I can finally, once and for all, stay skinnier! ha!)
3 Things on My Wish List
  • good health for everyone in my family (it would help if Danny stopped putting his fingers in his mouth)
  • happy, caring, and productive children
  • world peace, of course!
3 Things I Love
  • my family
  • friends
  • home/shelter
3 Things I Can't Stand
  • running behind or being late. I'm more tolerant of it now, though.
  • messes left for me to clean up :)
  • someone else being critical of my children. I'm very protective of them. Watch out!!
3 People to Tag
  • Lindsey H.
  • Liz W.
  • Clarissa P.

2 comments:

C.D. Weber said...

Some good shows...three of my favorites as well. I also enjoy Chuck, which is on at 8 on Mondays. I think I would have to say the only times I really WANT to watch tv is Monday and Thursday, although I usually have to watch at least one show on the net because two shows overlap on Monday.

Meredith said...

I'm sorry we missed you over Thanksgiving! It turned out to be packed with events since Jim's family lives there, and mine was in town for the wedding. I'm sure we'll go out there again sometime in the next year or so. And when you go to Maryland, you'll only be a couple hours away from us! Stop on by!