Monday, May 18, 2009

20-Week Ultrasound


This is the profile of our next baby girl! She is due on October 1st. I like to tell myself she's due on September 30th, because it sounds so much better to me. She appears to be developing healthy, so we are very happy and grateful for that. Date taken: May 14, 2009

5 comments:

Toshia said...

Congrats! I hope you have a healthy and uneventful 20 weeks ahead of you!

marcie said...

Congratulations Jess! Alina will have a new baby sister without 'aweena' Ha ha... just had to put that on here. By the way, Dan can't get the tiller to start. We don't know what's wrong with it and haven't been able to till ours up again to plant our garden. We may have to borrow a tiller ourselves :(

Meredith said...

What on earth?? Why didn't I know you were pregnant? Great news! Two of each will be so fun. Congratulations!

WeAreTheHills said...

YAY!!!! A girl!!! They are 100% certain that it's a girl, right?? Now it will be even! 3 boys, 3 girls! So exciting! :) Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Congratualtions Jessica! This is the first I heard. We are so thrilled for you and even more excited for Alena. Woo hoo!