Today has been a fantastic day! We can actually see sunshine--the rain has paused long enough for us to enjoy the outdoors. It was Danny's last day of kindergarten, and he had a fun activity day playing games at school. After we picked him up, we had a picnic lunch at a local park then played and played and played. I made the boys run races from tree to tree back to our car when we were done sliding, climbing, and swinging. They were so desperate for water. We stopped at a nearby 7-Eleven for slurpees, which was a very rare treat but well deserved. They had been very good, obedient, and helpful. If the rain holds off for another few hours, Danny will have a soccer game tonight at 6. More exercise and outdoor time!
Yesterday, I went to the doctor for my 24-week check-up. Our baby girl's heartbeat was thumping strongly. My blood pressure was okay, too. I can't say the same for my weight gain in the last 4 weeks. I have had too many indulgences from birthday parties, playgroups, and family get-togethers. I'll have to be better about diet in the next four weeks.
1 comment:
Don't fret my friend! You always look great, pregnant or not. Still, don't you hate those weeks when you gain several pounds? That's my least favorite part of pregnancy.
Post a Comment