Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Welcome back Pumpkins! Pumpkin pie, pumpkin cake, pumpkin bread, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin cream cheese roll, pumpkin dinner rolls, pumpkin pie, and lest I forget, pumpkin pie. On halloween night, I had my first piece of pumpkin pie since last year. Oh, the joy! We scarfed down 6 dozen homemade pumpkin chocolate chip cookies within 1 week! I have a pumpkin cake recipe begging to be made. Guess I'll have to kick it up a notch at the gym!

2 comments:

WeAreTheHills said...

Well...at least it's pumpkin, so it has to be somewhat healthy, right??!! I love pumpkin baked goods too, so this month will definitely be a challenge. It's ok though, I will soon have my new shoes (the purple ones pictured in our blog) to work out in! (To answer your question, no, I do not have them on in any of the pictures because I do not own them yet...I wish I did though because I'm still wearing sneakers from at least 7 years ago). Give the kids hugs and kisses from their "Aunt Zee" for me. Wish you could all come out for Christmas! Love you all!

AmberLee said...

So true! I didn't feel like fall had begun until I had my first pumpkin muffin. You did a great job on Sam's hair! He looks great.