a collection of our thoughts, news, and memories--as told mostly through photos
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
What happened to Fall?
When I got up this morning, it was snowing! There was already a 2-inch blanket of snow covering our lawn and sidewalk. A total surprise. It was supposed to be dry today--it rained Monday and Tuesday. I'm not ready for winter yet. I better go shovel.
I can't believe that snow! I don't mind that you look at my blog, because I have peeked at yours before too. I cannot believe how big your boys are and your sweet daughter.
2 comments:
I can't believe that snow! I don't mind that you look at my blog, because I have peeked at yours before too. I cannot believe how big your boys are and your sweet daughter.
Did you know that today the temp was 83 with a low of 65, just thought I would mention that
Post a Comment