Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I guess Danny was listening pretty well during sharing time this past Sunday, during which we heard stories of pioneers who traveled to Utah. In one of these stories, we were told of a young girl who froze to death. After sharing time was over, Danny turned around in his seat to locate me. (I am a primary teacher for the 7 year olds.) He asked me, "Mommy, are you going to die? I don't want you to ever die." So, we had some talking and reassuring to do when we got home from church. At least he was listening!

2 comments:

Misty said...

That's cute. At least you know that he loves you and wants you to stick around for a while! And to be so concerned that he had to get his answer right away is priceless!

Brent and AmberLee's Family said...

Aw. These little moments totally pull at your heartstrings. How did pioneer moms handle it? My kids have had some of the same questions after stories and movies, where it always seems to come up a lot.