Sam really likes his cupcake. At least the chocolate frosting part.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Kids' Birthday Party for Danny
Danny is excited to open presents.
The scramble for candy from our dinosaur pinata.
The children are decorating their cupcakes with frosting and different candies.
Sam really likes his cupcake. At least the chocolate frosting part.

Danny is about ready to swing for the pinata. I made him pose for a picture first. I wish I had had the camera rolling, because when I asked him to hit the pinata, so I could take a picture, he maintained this position with his back to the pinata and started to swing the bat behind him. I guess he thought I wanted a picture of the front of him.
Sam really likes his cupcake. At least the chocolate frosting part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the "Thing 1 and Thing 2" t-shirts! I can just imagine the fun they have together.
Post a Comment