OK, I think I am all caught up posting the major events of our summer for which we had pictures. You'll probably notice a general trend in my posting. Feast or famine. I usually wait until the camera video card is completely full before I upload the pictures to the computer. At that point, I can post pictures to this blog. There are still several videos I would like to upload, but I plan to do those later. (Danny's singing program from preschool, Alina's birthday cake and song, Alina playing with a balloon, Sam dancing, etc.)
We had a fun labor day weekend, but I didn't ever get out the camera. We went to a Sheepdog Festival in Soldier Hollow near Heber. The kids enjoyed watching the dogs herd sheep and ducks. They particularly liked the splash dog jumping contest. I'd try to explain it, but I am too sleep-deprived right now for my brain to function properly. When I can think better, I'll come back to this posting to edit and add an explanation.
1 comment:
At least you are taking pictures and videos! I finally got our videos onto the computer from the little tapes and realized that Zoe doesn't appear until she's 2 months old! I need to follow your example and get the camera out more often!
Thanks for sharing all the great pictures!
Post a Comment