
I ran the Top of Utah half marathon near Logan on August 23rd. It was a scenic route, and the temperature was perfect. I would recommend this race to anyone who runs. I met my goal of completing two half marathon races this year! Yippee. (I trained for 3 of them. There are pictures posted in April from the first half marathon race I did this year.) I put this picture of Alina instead of one of me, because I looked like a DORK in all the pictures with me in it after running the race. (Sweaty, red face.) Alina was waiting for me at the finish line as well as JD and my Aunt Karren with whom we stayed during the weekend. (Thanks Karren!) Alina's holding two essential items: some food (given out after the race) and her puppy dog that we call "Wolfie". (She loves that stuffed puppy. Thanks Grandma Weber for getting it for us.)
1 comment:
I can't believe how grown-up your kids are! Alina is so beautiful. I'm proud of you for running your races! You inspire me!
Post a Comment