Saturday, September 6, 2008
Mario what??
Maybe some of you have noticed I had put a game called Mario Rampage on the sidebar (now at the bottom) of this blog. When I chose to put this game there, I just thought it would be something my kids would be interested in. They like Mario from Nintendo. I didn't test or play the game at all before adding it to our blog. Last night, I was showing JD some of my new posts. He noticed the game, and I suggested he try playing it. I was shocked! Mario carries a shotgun and blasts away the enemies, who splatter red blood all over when they are hit. This was not what I expected. I suppose the title of the game should have clued me in a little bit. Mario on a rampage. Not suitable for 3- and 5-year olds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Silly Jessica....that's what they make the ratings for! (I'm just teasing you). It's ok, I probably would have done the same thing....because you don't think of Mario as being violent!
Post a Comment