Friday, September 5, 2008

Electrical Engineering Work Party


We spent a lovely evening in park in the Big Cottonwood Canyon for JD's work department family dinner party. Danny and Sam were delighted with the giant bubble wands. Sam later took a "bath" in the buckets of bubble soap. He reached in his arms to his shoulders then proceeded to spread the soap all over his legs and rear-end to wipe off the soap from his arms. He then started playing in the dirt, so it stuck all over him. I don't have picture of him at that point, but I wish I did have one. This picture of Sam was taken before the bubbles.
The boys helped JD with a little competition, too. The employees had been asked to create a contraption using a mousetrap and other materials to see who could send a ping pong ball flying through the air the furthest. Danny helped JD create theirs, and they ended up getting a 3rd place prize! Not bad for a 5-year old.

No comments: